Wednesday, May 15, 2013

3 days!!

So originally I was thinking I would write a piece everyday this week...hahaha...nope. Isn't it funny how life has a way of changing your plans. However, some pretty awesome thing have happened and I just have to share them.

First I went to lunch the other day and this is what my fortune cookie said:


HAHAHA! Pretty cool right! Then I realized this weekend that the gift basket was largely geared toward women and I had to change that. Almost half of the guesses have come from men so I really needed to add something they would enjoy. And then 2 amazing Columbus, Ohio based artists blessed me beyond measure!!!
  • Nontle Jewelry is doing a custom set for the gift basket that will consist of 1 male piece and 1 female piece!! She rocks for volunteering her time and craft for this cause...check out her webpage at http://www.nontlejewelry.com
  • Carmacazzi has graciously given a male t-shirt for the basket as well. Carmacazzi makes custom eco-conscious clothing for all ages. I met him on Sunday but I am now a fan for life. Many thanks to Carmacazzi for helping out http://www.carmacazzi.com/
As this week winds down my emotions are in full swing but I think I am more excited about cutting my hair now more than ever. My brother has me even more pumped and excited for the race because he was able to raise over $800.00 for the Komen Northwest NC Race for the Cure®!!! I wish he could make it for our race on Saturday but I know how busy he is at work. Regardless I am so proud of him for what he was able to do and I will see him in a couple of weeks!

Also I was finally able to see the commercial and I got the magazine!! If you guys live in Columbus pick up the May/June issue of Capital Style and also check out Channel 10 for the Race for the Cure commercial.




No comments:

Post a Comment