Monday, April 29, 2013

19 days and counting!

Man time is flying. Mixed emotions of anxiousness, nervousness, and excitement are running through my body each day. But I know that everything I am doing is for a good cause and someone else will be blessed from my actions. My hair will grow back and I will do this again...in 19 days things get real!!

Remember you can still donate to this fundraising effort. Just Jewelry consultant, Deanna Frazier, has also agreed to donate any proceeds from the jewelry sales between now and May 18 to my fundraising efforts!

So what more could you ask for...find you a great new necklace to wear or finish your Mother's Day shopping AND donate to a good cause...at the SAME TIME!!!

Please check out her website at www.itsjustjewelry.com/beautiful4u

For orders please call or email Deanna Frazier, I can also take messages to forward to her as well. She accepts all major credit cards and checks.

Thanks guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment